About The Designer

Hello, my name is Samantha. I am 31, I am an army wife , A DRILL SERGEANTS WIFE. I have survived 3 deployments and endless field training. Rick and I have been married for 13 years in August. I am a stay at home Mom of 3. Richard is 11, Christianna is 9 and Diana is 4. I am an avid photographer. I have many hobbies as well as photography. I like to read, write, make scrap Kits, posers, write tutorials, I have been creating tags since 2003. I am currently attending school for Digital Photography and Media Arts.
I love creating.. Please come back and visit often..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Blog Archive

Social Butterfly

So Rick tells me all the time that I am a social butterfly. So I thought I might as well add these to my blogs as well..

CONTACTING ME

If you need to get ahold of me. Have a question or suggestion Please feel free to contact me babygirl_0242002@yahoo.com Armywife97@gmail.com I can also be reached Via Yahoo messenger babygirl_0242002@yahoo.com XOXO

TOU AND INFO

I dont have many Terms of Use.. I just ask that you dont rip apart my tags and tutorials. Claim them as your own. Please respect my work and the time it takes to do so. I have a Wide variety of Pay To Use and Free to Use tutorials. I will be working on Adding Tutorials Using No Scrap Kits. That is a plan and a goal I have set to start here very soon.. If you have questions. Please feel free to email me @ babygirl_0242002@yahoo.com XOXO Samantha

♥Tutorials to Write♥

updated 11June2010
Grunge & Glitter
Creative Addictions

Our Fans

Friday, May 28, 2010

Kiss Me Fool





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Visitors

My Blinkies

Creative Team Member for

Hang Outs

Favorite Blogs







Photobucket










Promoting At

Chat with Us

My Favorite Reads

Samantha's bookshelf: read

TemptedHuntedUntamedChosenBetrayedMarked

More of Samantha's's books »
Samantha's's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Lorem Ipsum

Background Layout and Header made by me Samantha.
Scrap kit used for the layout is Amour by Addictive Pleasures.
Tube for header by Ismael Rac Scrap Used is Amour



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected